It's time for another edition of "what would you do if you only had one day in a Disney theme park?"! Today's post covers how I would attack Hong Kong Disneyland Resort if I only had one day to do it.
(This itinerary assumes that the park is open from 10am – 8pm, it’s not a weekend, and it’s not a holiday.)
I thought it would be a really fun exercise to put together a 1-day itinerary for how I would do each of the Disney parks if I only had 1 day.
Following is how I would do the Shanghai Disney Resort.
(This itinerary assumes that the park is open from 8am – 10pm, it’s not a weekend, and it’s not a holiday.)
(updated 07/06/18) As a follow-up to my last post, I wanted to share an example of an itinerary I would create for a "perfect" day at Disneyland.
A few qualifiers before I set out:
1) I'm assuming this is a normal crowded day at the parks (not during the holidays or during any other special events)
2) Your main goal is to get on as many rides as possible in one day
3) No one in the party is using a Parkhopper pass
4) We have the full day to explore
5) Everyone in your party has Maxpass for the day